Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The IRS Story

Remember that one time I was at work and my boss asked me to come into her office when I had a minute so we could talk? I was real nervous cause she never talks to me. I finished with my patients and went back to her office and she asked me to close the door and have a seat. Uh oh. She says to me, " We got this in the mail yesterday. I hope this isn't the first time you've seen this," and hands me a letter. From the IRS. Telling me they are going to start garnishing me wages for unpaid taxes. $124,655.59 of unpaid taxes to be exact. I have not even made that much in my lifetime, let alone how much I would have had to make to owe that much in taxes. I drive a barely running 1995 Ford Explorer. The radio is broken. I SHARE A BEDROOM. I am in no way shape or form a millionaire. But if I was I would gladly pay the government that money. This shit could only happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment